Friday, December 06, 2013

Blogmas - Day 6 ❤ 'Red Carpet' Christmas Nails



I love red nails, especially for the Holiday season. In this picture, I'm wearing one coat of Collection 2000 Lasting Colour nail polish in 5 Fire Engine. On top of that, I'm wearing one coat of Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in 310 Red Carpet. Fire Engine is a stunning... well, fire engine red! Red Carpet is a gorgeous red with a very slight shimmer. You can barely see it in the picture below, but it looks better in person. Perfect for Christmas! I've had it on for three days now with minimal chipping, but I didn't use a topcoat. I've also touched up the chipped nails.

I know it's not Christmas just yet, but I definitely know I'll be doing this for Christmas too. Beautiful!


 What are you doing on your nails for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...