Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Blogmas - Day 17 ❤ Collection 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer in Fair

I had been dying to try the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, but Boots is well over an hour away from me, and there's no Superdrug near me either! One of my friends offered to pick one up for me, and boy am I glad she did. This is my FAVOURITE concealer ever. I'm in the shade fair, because I'm almost as pale as Casper the ghost.

Source: Google images. I used this image because this is mine...
I think a well-worn tube is a sign of a much-loved product... and I do love this concealer! It's amazing for covering dark circles and any blemishes you might have. It doesn't leave my skin feeling 'heavy' or looking cakey. I always moisturise really well, about 10/15 minutes before applying makeup, so the concealer (and other makeup) doesn't cling to any dry patches on my skin. A lot of the time, I even feel confident if I'm just wearing concealer, and no foundation. That's how well it covers. On days when I want extra coverage, I'll pop on some foundation. The concealer promises 16 hour wear, and I feel it lives up to this statement.
The concealer retails at £4.19/€6.49 (which doesn't make sense, because it should still be less than €5. Grr, still worth it though. I'll be going to Boots after Christmas, so I'll pick up another one then in case I run out soon.

Have you tried this concealer? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...