Monday, July 30, 2012

Review | Avon MagiX Face Perfector (SPF20)


I had wanted this for a while as my I tried sister-in-law's, and I liked it.
It was priced at around €13.50 in the Avon catalogue, so I waited until it came down in price. I wasn't waiting long as it was soon half price!


It's a face perfector/primer, which is supposed to eliminate shine and help your foundation stay on longer. It also claims to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. The white gel formula feels really soft on my skin, and dries quickly. I find that, when it dries, it has a slight powder feel to it, but it feels really nice.



I don't use a lot, just a dab on my forehead, cheeks and nose. I always moisturise before I use it as I have dry skin. I have to be careful with some products as they cling to dry patches, but this doesn't. Shine is eliminated, which is always a plus.

As for helping foundation to last longer, I find it does! And on our rare hot sunny days here in Ireland, my make-up stays and doesn't melt away.

I have some enlarged pores around my nose, and this reduces them a lot, I love it!

The product also contains SPF20, so I wore it to the beach the other day to test it out...and my face didn't burn at all (even if my arms did a little!) I love the smell, and I know that some people don't but I do.
As for the price, I guess it depends on where you live. I know on www.ebay.com you can get it for as little as $6, so shop around.

It's a little miracle worker, and I would highly recommend it...I will repurchase!

4 comments:

  1. I never really try Avon products :) This looks nice though! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that this only works well with some foundations... So I tend to not use it very much :( Shame, because with the foundations where it does work well it looks so good!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, that's a shame, it works with all the foundations I use. I guess what works for one person, won't work for another xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...