Friday, July 27, 2012

New Shoe Love | Rainbow Print Wedges ❤



Eeeeeeeeeeeeek. I'm in love with them!

I bought these gorgeous peep toe wedges on ASOS, and they were reduced from over €55, to less than €17...AMAZING! They're still on offer so get them while you sill can. They're the most comfortable wedges/heeled shoes I've ever owned. And I own a lot.
The wedge itself is rainbow print, and the beautiful grosgrain ribbon ties up your calf.
Heel Height: 11cm/4.3 inches
Platform Height: 4cm/1.5inches

Perfect! ❤

The pictures show more detail...


How b-e-a-utiful do they look? And the pictures don't even do them justice, they're just too amazing for words!

Get yours here!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love wedges :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedges are such a good/east alternative to heels
    <3
    Caroline

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...