Saturday, July 01, 2017

What's In My Makeup Bag | July 2017

My makeup bag likes change, but when I find a proper 'favourite', it'll stay in my makeup bag (& collection!) for a long time. I'll repurchase until it's sold out or discontinued. I'm really happy with the contents of my makeup bag at the moment, & I don't see it changing anytime soon. I love these kind of posts, partly because I'm nosy & mostly because I love to see what other girls rate when it comes to beauty & makeup products.

I'll show you what I carry around in my makeup bag... but first, look at my makeup bag - I got it a million years ago (well, 5 years) in good old Claire's!


And the contents, obviously excluding my brushes..


* * * * *

Avon Magix Face Perfector
Oh, my little miracle worker. I love this primer. Makes up makeup last all day, & the primer itself feels so nice on the skin. I reviewed it years ago, & I still love it as much! I need to repurchase, but as Avon aren't in Ireland anymore, eBay is my only hope.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation
My new favourite foundation - I got a tiny tester in Debenhams weeks ago. The lady told me it would last for 10 days, but I wasn't convinced. I knew it was full coverage, but I was sceptical as to whether it would even cover my nose or not. Boy, was I wrong. A little goes a long way. I've just finished the tester & moved on to the bottle. It is amazing. My shade is 1W1 Bone because I'm so pale.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This has been my favourite concealer forever now, so much so that I reviewed it years ago. It covers everything, & is a great price (when it's not sold out in Boots!) I'm in the shade Fair, because pale.

Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder
Setting powder... what more can I say? Perfect (pale) shade, mattifies my face & doesn't get oily. Perfect! The shade is 10 Classic Ivory.

Sleek Face Form palette
I bought this in Fair first time around (and obviously reviewed it). Fair was perfect, but since I feel like I've gotten better at contouring, when it came to repurchasing I picked up the palette in Light. I'm glad I did as the contour shade is better. I don't use the blush as it's got a shimmer. I normally love shimmer, but lately I've found it starting to 'remove' the makeup I've already applied. It's almost like the shimmer in the blush scrubs my makeup off, like it's too rough for my skin. I hope that makes sense!

Sleek Blush By 3 palette
This palettes is in Lace. I wouldn't have purchased it myself, but it came as part of a Christmas present. I like it though, although they're so pigmented, you need a really light-hand. I use the blush on the left (Chantilly), or the one on the right (Crochet). The middle one is a shimmer, which again I find scrapes my makeup off!

Arrow Enhance Waterproof Eyeliner
This pencil came as part of my June Birchbox, as I really like it. The shade is Bright Now, and it's perfect for opening my eyes & making me look more awake. And let me tell you, with a baby, that's always welcomed!

MeechNMia Browliner
This pencil was also part of my June Birchbox, & it's probably the best eyebrow pencil I've tried yet. The shade #022, is ideal for me. 

Mac Paint Pot
This shade is Painterly, & this is my all time favourite base. Doesn't crease, lasts all day & has lasted me forever.

Elf Eyelash Curler
This pretty little thing has seen better days. It's worse for wear now, & the spring is broken. It broke a few years ago, causing me to lose some lashes! I will pick up another one. At some stage. Maybe. I don't use this all the time, as my mascara curls my lashes. I tend to use this if I want a bit more lift in my lashes.

Sleek eyeshadow palette in Original
I love Sleek eyeshadow palettes, & this is one of my new favourites. I tend to mostly go for the rose gold colour, but definitely want to be more adventurous (with my makeup). Tut.

Sleek Dip-It eyeliner
The best liquid liner I've ever tried. This lasts all day & I find it much easier to apply than others. It doesn't transfer either, which is always a bonus!

L'ORÉAL Miss Baby Roll mascara
I saw this on the telly & immediately wanted to try it. I'm glad I did! It's now my go-to mascara, as it curls my lashes, holds the curl, doesn't flake & doesn't make my lashes clump.

* * * * *

As well as my makeup & brushes, I also carry around a pencil topper for my eyebrow & eye pencils. I hope you've enjoyed having a peek into my makeup bag - link yours below too, I love seeing what other girls are using!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...