Monday, June 19, 2017

Review | Simple Micellar Water

Note: this is probably the shortest review for a product you'll ever read!

I'm a sucker for Micellar Water. I've tried a couple of brands and have my favourite (review coming soon!). As an avid Simple skincare user, I decided to give their own Micellar Water a try when I came across it a few weeks ago, on offer in Tesco. I've been using it ever since. I mean, it had to be great like the rest of their products, right? I had such high hopes for it.


Of course, my high hopes were dashed when I started using it. I hate it. Hate it. I may as well just be wiping my face with water. I have to scrub my skin to actually remove any makeup, despite the bottle telling me I don't even need to rub it. I find myself using around 6 cotton pads, which I have NEVER done with any of the other Micellar Waters I've tried. My skin feels okay afterwards, though a little red from rubbing to remove my makeup. It's awful at removing mascara too, and I'm afraid I'll take out some lashes soon. I paid €4.49 for this. That was half price, which makes it €8.99 full price. It's not worth the half price, so definitely not worth full price. I've never had an issue with Simple products, but this one is truly awful. Just no. Stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...