Monday, January 09, 2017

Well Overdue Update!

Long time, no speak (welllllll... no blog I suppose!) It's been over three months since I've posted on my blog, & it feels like a lifetime. I'm finding it hard to get back into it for a number of reasons. I do miss it though. Honestly, I started this post a few minutes ago & I keep stopping to think of what to say. I think I've lost my blogging mojo... again. Here's hoping it comes back, as, like I've said a million times, I normally find blogging therapeutic - it helps me to unwind & I really feel like I need to unwind lately. I want to change up my blog completely... new name, theme, etc.

A lot has changed over the past few months, the main one being that I gave birth to my son, Leighton. I actually went into labour a couple of hours after my last blog post was published! After 3 days of horrendous back labour, he arrived on our anniversary, September 28th. NINE DAYS LATE! Probably should spell his name as 'Lateon', haha. It's been a huge adjustment, but I wouldn't change it for the world. He's three months old now, & probably the happiest baby I know of. He's an absolute dream baby -  always smiling, giggling & he loves his sleep (most of the time!) He also loves to eat a lot, but he IS my baby so we expected that. We have been truly blessed with him. He will be kept off of my blog for the most part (pictures, etc) as I want to keep our family life somewhat private.


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy new year!
Until tomorrow... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...