Thursday, June 09, 2016

Top Ten Thursday - Current Playlist

After any kind of day, I always find music is the best way to help me unwind or relax... cuddles too!

My 'current playlist' changes all the time, because I find myself going back to songs I haven't heard in years. Personally, I think the best music was produced from the 60s up until the very early 00s. I class a lot of the really recent stuff out there these days as 'noise'... Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of current music, which is why my playlist changes so often. I find that I get bored of some music, but usually end up going back to it after a few weeks because I miss it... then realising how much I love it!

Here's what I'm listening to at the moment...

Train - Drops of Jupiter (baby's favourite song to kick to!)



Queen -  These Are The Days Of Our Lives


Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams


Elvis Presley - The Wonder Of You


Westlife - Flying Without Wings


Jon Bellion - Carry Your Throne


Kodaline - The One


Mary Black - No Frontiers


Birdy - Wings


Bell X1 - The End Is Nigh


What are you listening to these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...