Saturday, February 14, 2015

Home | 'Littlewoods' Wishlist



I'm a sucker for wishlists, and wanting almost everything that I can't afford right now... but I guess that's why it's called a wishlist, right? Littlewoods is one of my favourite sites to shop on. I find myself logging on to look at one thing, and before I know it, an hour has passed and I have 25 things on my wishlist! These are a few of the things I've been lusting after. Someday, they shall all be mine...

Top row:
'House Rules' cushion -- €16
Clock, calendar & photo frame -- €52
Heart picture frame -- €24
Faux fur rug (double - natural) -- €29

Middle row:
Chalkboard, photo frame & key holder -- €39
Elysee chest of 9 drawers -- €499
Delta right-hand fabrc corner chaise sofa -- €1,358

Bottom row:
'Love' cushion -- €16
Personalised pillow cases -- €27
Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen 2-drawer bedside table -- €159
Heart detail photo screen -- €119

Anything here tickling your fancy?

2 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure to meet someone from Ireland :) I'm from the North... I adore this wishlist, I'm all for whites and greys at the minute as well as copper (I blame pinterest) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, so you have the beautiful accent! Same, I'm seriously obsessing over anything white, cream or light grey. And I agree, Pinterest is definitely to blame...another thing that eats our time! ;) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...