Thursday, October 09, 2014

Another Questionnaire? Why not!

Okay, so dinner has been eaten, fiancé is quiet on the PS3, candles are lit, the fire is blazing and i have coffee beside me..and I really felt like doing a questionnaire, is that weird? ha ha..!! What better way to spend my Thursday night? ;)

What does the last text you sent say? And to whom?
- 'ha ha just saw you too, quit stalkin me ha ha' to my boss...
What does the last text you received say? And from whom?
- 'good stuff...saw you walking round like a lost puppy ha ha!!' from my boss.
What time do you wake up most mornings?
- 7.15am..even around that time on my days off, which is annoying..!!
Are you afraid of walking alone at night?
- Not 'afraid', just much more aware of my surroundings.
What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?

- vegetate on the sofa, usually listening to music/reading or 'relaxing' playing Candy Crush..which in turn just ends up frustrating me. 
Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?

- earlier, and with my fiancé
Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?

- goody two shoes over here..ha ha..!! But no, I was a good student.
Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?

- I love it! I work in retail for those of you who don't know.
Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?

- I make them 99% of the time.
Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?

- Yep
Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?
- Mmmhmm.
Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted?

- nope
Tell us something weird that turns you on.

- Nicely defined calves and strong thighs..is that even weird..??
When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?
- let me get my list out...ha ha..!!
What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?
- where I stand with some stuff.
When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?

- I do it often enough to avoid silly little arguments, even though I know I'm right.. ;) that's all that matters, right..??
Do you usually initiate hugs?
- Usually, yeah.
Are you a very affectionate person?

- I am.
Can you roll your own cigarettes?

- Yup, even though I don't smoke, ha ha..!!
What are you looking forward to?

- something in the very near future!
Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more?

- I have four, and I do want more!
Are you mentally strong?
- I think so, yes.
Are you physically strong?
- Not really, but I do carry big boxes in work...plus they're almost as big as me, ha ha..!!
Do you think you’re a good person?

- i like to think so.
Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now.

- I wish I lived closer to family.
What do you usually eat for breakfast?

- I'm normally bad and skip breakfast *slaps wrist*, but when I do have breakfast, it'll be toast and coffee, Ready Brek or a banana and coffee..what a health-fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...