Sunday, May 18, 2014

More questions...

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A spoonful of peanut butter, haha

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
My kitchen

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
I know how to play, but I'm quite crap at it

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
Ricky

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
12am I think, I was up early for work

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
My sis in law, next door :)

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Sometimes


10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Gross

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Three weeks ago saying goodbye to my niece


12. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Elijah

13. Was yesterday better than today?
Nope


14. Can you live a day without TV?
Definitely

16. Are you upset about anything?
Yeah, I miss my brother, niece and sis in law

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yeah

18. Are you a bad influence?
On myself, yes, haha

19. Night out or night in?
In, although I do like going out too.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My tablet, bottle of water and phone 

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Elijah


22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Ha ha..of course!!


23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Good! :)

24. Do you hate anyone?
Yep


25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Messages to friends and mostly family


26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yep

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes


28. What song is stuck in your head?
All Of Me by John Legend... 24/7!


29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Hmmmm... Lincoln Younes please

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50???
Yep

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Work!

32. Do you think too much or too little?
I think far too much!

33. Do you smile a lot?

Yep


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...