Sunday, May 04, 2014

Life Lately | Instagram

Wow, it's been a while! Life has been hectic lately with work, seeing family and more work. There's that, and then the fact that I just couldn't get back into blogging-mode. I would sit down to write a post and I just wouldn't be in the mood for it. If you know me, you will know I like to put out the best posts I can. Fear not, as I have some posts lined up...

To kick off my blog again, I'm bringing you an Instagram post, so you can see what I've been up to over the past week.


• missing my niece in Canada, cuddling the teddy she gave me • oversized passion flakie (I've been told that's what it's called!) best pastry ever! • my mum's jewllery armoire! • breakfast baps with the family • my niece, Caitlin

• Peanut, chilling on the fence • Misty being a cutie pie • Fury posing • walking with my fiancĂ© and my Dad at Lough Derg • bed of daisies

• my favourite dinner, coddle • cherry blossom • my brother baking brownies with crushed walnuts... yummy! • Evil acting innocent • more healthy food with my mum! 

• my niece making me look like the joker! • offee pie with tea (banoffee without banana, fyi!) made by my brother and he ran out of bananas! • my meal at the family dinner for my brother's leaving party • my beautiful mum ready to go out • my outfit for the same night!


You can follow me here if you want to keep up to date with me. I post a lot of food, cats and selfies... oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...