Tuesday, March 25, 2014

40 Question Beauty Tag

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? Once (at night) in the shower. If I wash it more than that, it dries out my skin big time! Although, I make sure to cleanse, tone and moisturise every night without fail!
-What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) Dry. I suffer from psoriasis
-What is your current facial wash? Simple Moisturising Facial Wash. That reminds me, I need to repurchase soon!
-Do you exfoliate? Once a week
-What brand do you use? For my face, I use a tea tree scrub, and for my body, I use Soap & Glory's Breakfast Scrub.
-What moisturiser do you use? Currently, Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturising Fluid. That will be gone soon, so I'll be back to Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser.
-Do you have freckles? A couple
-Do you use eye cream? Not as much as I should *slaps wrist*
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I don't, I'm so lucky in that way. I get a spot or two like once a year, which goes after a few days.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Rimmel's Match Perfection.
-How about concealer? Collection Lasting Perfection... (I do like my 'perfection', don't I? haha)
-Do you know your undertone color? I *think* it's cool!
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I like them for special occasions, but I couldn't wear them every day (actually, maybe I could if I could apply them properly...) 
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? I know, but it doesn't mean I do it...
-What brand of mascara do you use? L'Óreal Volume Million Lashes
-Sephora or MAC? I haven't tried Sephora, so I'll have to say MAC
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Yeah, I wish...
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes. And an eyelash curler? 
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Always!
-For the face? When I remember.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? My go-to colour is a beautiful champagne colour
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Mostly pencil
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not as much as I used to! 
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I find them a bit messy, so I tend to stick to pressed
-Do you use mineral makeup? Rarely
-What is your favorite lipstick? Avon's Pink Sunrise or Rimmel's Pink Blush
-How about lipgloss? Rarely... makes me feel like I'm 12 again.
-What is your favorite blush to use? Rimmel's Autumn Catwalk
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? I've bought eyeshadow palettes and a blush palette (which I LOVE!), as well as my amazing makeup brushes.
-Do you like drugstore makeup? LOVE!
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Nope
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? No
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Nope
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Eyeshadow that's not blended properly! I've done it before though!
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Both, it really depends on the occasion.
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Christina Aguilera.
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara, I think!
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I do a lot.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I look okay - I'm comfortable with my skin, but I do feel more confident wearing makeup.
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Rimmel!
-What do you think of makeup? I love it. It's a brilliant way to express yourself and let your creativity show. I love the confidence it gives (to me anyway!).

I tag you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...