Monday, February 24, 2014

TMI Tag

I've seen this tag going around YouTube, but as I don't make videos, a blog post will have to do ;)

1. What are you wearing? I'm just out of the shower, so my pjs and fluffy polka dot housecoat!
2. Ever been in love? Yup.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not terrible... but I felt terrible for doing it!
4. How tall are you? 5'1" or 5'2"
5. How much do you weigh? can u not

6. Any tattoos? Four... and I want at least two more!
7. Any piercings? Just my ears. I had my lip done too, but I took that our two years ago.
8. OTP? Zoe and Alfie. Literally the cutest couple!
9. Favourite show? Home And Away
10. Favourite bands? Westlife, Snow Patrol, The Script, to name a few.
11. Something you miss? My family.
12. Favourite song? It changes a lot, but at the moment 'Waiting For A Star To Fall', by Boy Meets Girl. My all-time favourite is 'Flying Without Wings' by Westlife.
13. How old are you? 26. *gulp*
14. Zodiac sign? Aquarius
15. Quality you look for in a partner? He has to make me laugh, he has to be caring and he must have a big......... you know....... heart :)
16: Favourite Quote? I have loads, but one is 'you can have it all... just not all at once.'

17: Favourite actor? Daniel Craig!
18: Favourite color? Light pink.
19: Loud music or soft? Soft.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? Listen to music or blog.
21: How long does it take you to shower? Around half an hour! Even when I go for a 'quick shower', it's at least 25 minutes!
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It really depends on how much time I have. I can be ready in 15 minutes, but I can take over an hour if I have the time.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? When I was like 6, a girl on my street hit me so I went into my mum's house and hit the girl with a broom... haha!
24: Turn on? Men in suits. Good lord.
25: Turn off? Arrogance.
26: The reason I joined Youtube? To like/comment on other videos
27: Fears? Losing the people I love.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Leaving my family I think.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? I love polka dots and I'm a princess? ;)
31: Last book you read? It was a short e-book thing called Raveled By You, by Clarissa Wild... very good ;)
32: The book you're currently reading? None.
33: Last show you watched? 8 out of 10 cats. I rarely watch TV, only a handful of shows!
34: Last person you talked to? My fiancé.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's my boss, haha.
36: Favourite food? Pizza... so cliché!
37: Place you want to visit? Rome, Hawaii, Switzerland, America... and more!
38: Last place you were? Visiting my sister in law in the holiday home she's staying in :)
39: Do you have a crush? Yeees
40: Last time you kissed someone? Today.

41: Last time you were insulted? Aaages ago!
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Orange!
43: What instruments do you play? None.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My engagement ring, or my gold ring from my parents!
45: Last sport you played? Are cleaning and tidying sports? ;)
46: Last song you sang? 
Waiting For A Star To Fall.
47: Favourite chat up line? Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? because I think your legs are broken.

48: Have you ever used it? Hell no
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Tonight!
50: Who should answer these questions next? Sarah needs to!! And anyone else who wants to ;)


2 comments:

  1. We used to be hooked on Home and Away, we still love the show though, but it has never been the same since Charlie died :(

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she was my favourite! Charlie and Brax together were amazing!

      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...