Thursday, February 20, 2014

Liebster Award | Facts About Me

I've been nominated for the Liebster award by the beautiful Chloe from Chau Belle! ♥


The Liebster Award allows new, up and coming bloggers to widen their audience, and meet new people (and let's face it... who doesn't love meeting new people?) If you're tagged, you must do the following...

♥ Link back to the person who nominated you - Chloe!
♥ You must state 11 random facts about yourself.
♥ Answer the 10 questions that your nominator has asked.
♥ As a nominee, you must nominate 10 other blogs (with less than 200 followers) for the Liebster Award
♥ Make up a set of 10 questions, and set them to your nominees.
Oh, and there's only ONE rule; NO TAG BACKS!

***

11 random facts about me...

1. I now work in retail, woo!
2. I have a freckle on my left cheek, in the exact same spot my mum has one on her left cheek.
3. I still think about my old dog, Suki, a lot. She died from cancer years ago.
4. I have so many necklaces. I'll never get to wear them all!
5. The only TV shows I watch are Eastenders, Pointless, Countdown (I think I'm actually 90 years old) and 8 Out Of 10 Cats. I watch Home & Away too, but online. I could live without TV - I'd rather read!
6. When I eventually own my own house, I want lots of white furniture and decor.
7. My current favourite song is 'Waiting For A Star To Fall', by Boy Meets Girl, from 1988. Ah, the year I was born... 26, damn.
8. I'm literally the world's biggest procrastinator.
10. I would love to have the balls (or boobs... which I do have) to make YouTube videos of myself. But I just can't. It's a tough community.
11. I used to worry about what people thought of me, but I've come to realise that I am my own person and I'm not here to please anybody else. These days, I don't let it bother me if people dislike me.

***

These are the questions Chloe set to me and her other nominees


1. What's your least favorite thing about the blogging community?
Honestly, I don't think I can pick just one thing. I hate the competitiveness. I blog because I love blogging. I'm not too bothered about views or followers. On saying that, I'm so so grateful for the views and followers I do have. I blog when I want to because I feel it lets off steam for me... it's like therapy. When it comes to the blogging community, I also hate plagiarism. I've come across a few blogs, one in particular, where the writer takes a lot of other people's stuff and passes it off as their own. Another thing I hate is nasty comments. I've seen a few on some blogs, but luckily, I've never had one *touch wood*. Let's not jinx it, right?

 2. If you had any money to buy one materialistic item, what would it be?
BMW 520d M Sport. Come to me.

3. Money or Love? Let's all be honest here!
Love, hands down! You can have all the money in the world and still be unhappy.

4. Biggest thing you regret in 2013?
Honestly, I'm racking my brains trying to think of one regret, and i just can't think of one. I bet one will come to me at 3am, and I'll wake up like, 'oh yeah, I regret that!'. Haha

5. Most amazing thing that happened to you in 2013?
Can I say that it was being so overwhelmed with happiness when I got to spend my mum's 50th birthday with her, my 8 brothers, my fiancé and some family friends and cousins? If so, that was pretty damn amazing. An unforgettable night 

6. 5 things you cannot live without?
Do my cats count as things?
- my cats, fiancé, family and family pets... they're my things, and I count them as one thing ;)
- Samsung Galaxy 3 8.0 Tab... seriously
- music
- food
- bed

7. Favorite platform? YT, Twitter, FB, Blogger, etc?
Eek... I always change my mind. I love them all, but for different reasons. At the moment, I'll go with Facebook! Or Instagram... 

8. Favourite videos to watch on YouTube?
Hauls, makeup storage/collection, tutorials... and funny cat/baby/dog videos, haha.

9. Weirdest food you ever ate?
Mushrooms. I literally cannot deal with them. The look, smell, feel, TASTE. Eurgh.

10. A fashion trend you hate? On Men/Women
On men... printed trousers. Please step away from them, guys, they're truly awful.
On women... um, are tights as pants a trend? If so, that. Just don't.

I tag:
Georgina at Through The Brown Eyes
Alex at Hydrangea Girl
Sarah at Little Miss Petite
Kailyn at ForeverKailyn
Ana at We All Think Differently
Sarah at Sarahx

Okay, I cheated and tagged 6... forgive me! ;)

My questions for my nominees...

1. What's your favourite time of the year?
2. Light, bright or dark nail colours?
3. If you had one place you could be right now, where would it be?
4. Have you ever been in love?
5. What's your must-have beauty product?
6. Heels or flats?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Would you ever do a bungee-jump or skydive?
9. What's been your funniest moment?
10. Favourite meal of the day?

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...