Monday, January 20, 2014

Review: Argan Oil Conditioner


Argan oil conditioner, with Moroccan Argan oil extract.

I picked up this conditioner a few weeks ago, which appeared in this haul. I'm a little obsessed with Argan oil, so I was looking forward to trying this, but not expecting too much as it only cost €1.50. It promises to rejuvenate and rehydrate hair, leaving it shiny, smooth and healthy. It also claims to be cleansing and nourishing. If it helps, I have normal hair - not dry since I stopped using straighteners months ago!

Honestly, I'm still on the fence with this conditioner. I've used it around 5 times since I purchased it. Sometimes, it makes my hair feel really manageable, but other times, it makes me hair feel heavy with product... almost as if I haven't washed it out properly. You know when you're drying your hair and some of it feels, for want of a better word, 'rubbery'? It's hard to explain, but if you've experienced it, you'll get what I'm saying. It's like I put the product in my hair and only spent ten seconds rinsing it out (even though I tend to spend around 2 minutes washing conditioner out of my hair). It made my hair feel heavy and laden down with product. Not a nice feeling!

On saying that, some of the times I've used it, my hair hasn't felt like that. My hair felt soft, looked shiny and definitely felt a bit more hydrated. I'm not sure why it changes how it makes my hair feel, but it does. I use the same shampoos I normally use, and the same amount of conditioner every time. Maybe I need to only use it once a week (instead of twice) to see if that will help, but I doubt it will. I'll still try it though, I really want to love this conditioner.

If you happen to come across it, pick it up and give it a go. At only €1.50, you're not losing too much. It's worth a shot, you might love it... or have you tried it already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...