Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nails | Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 'Casting Call'

 Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure 'Casting Call'

This is a beautiful soft coral colour, perfect for Spring and Summer. The weather outside right now is horrible, so I used this colour to brighten up my day a little. As a 'complete manicure' polish, it acts as a basecoat and topcoat, as well as colour. However, I still used my usual basecoat, it's just habit for me. I didn't use a topcoat, so I'll see how long it lasts without one. 

The polish brush is the perfect width and the polish applies perfectly. The consistency is great, not too thin or thick. One coat had my nails almost opaque, but I almost always do two coats for that extra coverage.

With flash.

Without flash (around 5pm, so it was starting to get dark)

***
Have you tried this colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...