Thursday, January 02, 2014

2013 - My Favourite Memory

 Happy New Year!

2013 literally flew by. It seems like just last week, we were seeing in the new year for 2013. Hard to believe it's been over a year now. 2013 was a good year for me, and I completed my Childcare course, thankfully. The BEST part, without a doubt, was being with my 8 amazing brothers and my gorgeous mum to celebrate her 50th birthday in October.


Here's all of us together, which is very rare, as obviously most of us are living away from home. I'll treasure this picture forever - it's definitely my favourite memory of 2013. I have a handsome bunch of brothers and a beautiful mum... lucky girl :) We're all so close, which is amazing. I can't wait to see them all again!

Bring on 2014!
What's been the highlight of 2013 for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...