Monday, December 09, 2013

Blogmas - Day 9 ❤ Thank you, Lipcote & Daniel Sandler!


I won a Lipcote '#postyourpout' competition on Twitter/Facebook on November 29th & my pout picture was chosen. I won a Daniel Sandler Luxury Matte Lipstick in Casablanca, which is beautiful deep wine colour. (I'll post a review & pictures in another post soon). I also won a bottle of Lipcote, which I LOVE. It's amazing for locking in your lipstick. No smudging, budging or fading, therefore making your lipstick kiss-proof & wine glass proof... perfect for the upcoming party season!

I received my package today, and it was so beautifully wrapped. It all arrived in a beautiful red bubble-wrap bag that I'll be keeping! Inside, it looked like this... how beautiful! it also came with a cute travel card holder!


Check them out here:

Thanks, Lipcote & Daniel Sandler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...