Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blogmas - Day 18 ❤ Someday Summary: Wednesday

Today was a day jam-packed with getting most of our Christmas food/treats/alcohol in. I'm shattered now, it's been a long day and shopping is hard work... only food shopping, though, I could clothes shop all day! We have most of the food we need now until just before New Year's Eve, but we need to get the rest of the alcohol and actual Christmas dinner food (fresh!) this weekend. It's so damn windy outside, I thought I was going to blow away when I stepped outside earlier. Anyway, here are some of our treats... yummy!
It's so nasty outside, so I've been burning my large Midnight Jasmine Yankee Candle. I asked for it for Christmas and I got to open it early, yay! I'll be back to burning my Yankee Candle 'Christmas Memories' votives tomorrow. This is my second Midnight Jasmine candle and I love it so much! It makes the room so cosy and the scent spreading throughout the house is beautiful.

I've had a fairly productive day today and I'm hoping Christmas is a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...