Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blogmas - Day 14 ❤ My Ultimate Christmas Playlist

As a big lover of Christmas, I love everything that comes with it... except parting with so much money. Music is a huge part of Christmas for me, and personally, I don't think it would be 'Christmas' without it. With Christmas being less than TWO weeks away, I've compiled my ultimate Christmas playlist. I hope you like it!

***
The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

This is my ULTIMATE Christmas song! Admittedly, I do listen to it during the year too, but I just prefer it at Christmas. It's very nostalgic, and gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. I can never get tired of listening to it. Now, on to the rest...

***
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

***
Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody

***
Christ de Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling

***
Wham! - Last Christmas

***
Britney Spears - My Only Wish (This Year)

***
Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone

***
Cliff Richard - Mistletoe & Wine

***
Band Aid 20 - Do They Know It's Christmas?

***
Westlife - White Christmas

***
Christina Aguilera - Silent Night (Noche de Paz)

Sinéad O'Connor - Silent Night

***
Andy Williams - The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

***
Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

***
Ella Fitzgerald - Sleigh Ride

***
Dean Martin - Let It Snow!

***
Elvis - Here Comes Santa Claus

***

Pheeeeeww, I think that's enough! These are the ones I'll be listening to up until Christmas (and a few weeks after when I'm depressed because Christmas is over, haha). I hope you like them as much as I do!

What are your favourite Christmas songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...