Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tag | Sweater Weather

1. Favourite candle scent? ❤ I don't have a favourite Autumn scent yet, but I'll be getting a cinnamon or Christmas one soon.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? 
❤ You can never go wrong with tea, but hot chocolate is definitely the best drink during the cold months. Don't forget the mini marshmallows...mmm!
3. What's the best Autumn/fall memory you have? 
❤ I think it was the Halloween night where I went trick 'r treating with most of my brothers, and we came back with almost €100 and LOADS of sweeties. Brilliant!
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
❤ I think the dark lips look for Autumn/fall is beautiful with neutral eyes. 
5. What do you want to be for Halloween? 
❤ I'm not dressing up this year as I'm not a huge fan of Halloween anymore. For a fancy dress after my mum's birthday party, I was a dead schoolgirl!
6. Favourite Thanksgiving food? 
❤ We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Ireland, but I will say, I do think turkey is okay!
7. Hats or Scarves? 
❤ Scarves definitely! Although, I'll need both if our weather doesn't change soon!
8. Most worn sweater? 
❤ I think it might be my pretty grey one that has little sequins on it.
9. Favourite Autumn/fall nail polish? 
❤ ELF's Cranberry or Blues Brother Vol II, by Catrice. Anything dark colours are pretty for Autumn.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? ❤ Leaf piles!!!
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?  Leggings or jeggings. They're so much more comfortable than 'stiff' jeans. And who likes putting on jeans on cold mornings? *shudder*
12. Combat boots or Uggs? 
❤ Again, Uggs are amazing in cold weather, but boots are cute too.
13. What's your #1 favourite thing about Autumn/fall? 
❤ I think the thing I like most is the fact that it's sweater weather, time for cuddles, toasty fires, candles and hot chocolate.


I tag you! Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...