Friday, October 18, 2013

The Makeup Tag

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
I find my eBay Beauty Blender is the best for applying liquid, and a fluffy kabuki brush for powder.
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Light to dark, I find it so much easier.
3. Do you prime your eyes?
Only if I'm applying eyeshadow, then of course, I always do.
4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
Foundation first, then concealer. I do this because, sometimes, my foundation will cover small blemishes without the need for concealer. I still conceal my dark circles though.
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
Do it myself! I wouldn't waste money getting them done professionally when I'm capable of doing them myself.
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
Both! Not with the same product though.
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
Depends how long I have to get ready. I'm able to be makeup-presentable in 10 or 15 minutes, but if I had an hour, I could use the whole hour. For nights out, I give myself a few hours.
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
Not at all. I feel comfortable without makeup, but much more confident with makeup.
9. What release are you most excited about? (makeup)
Honestly, I don't buy the latest 'releases', I buy what I want, when I need it. However, if Benefit bring out another mascara like 'They're Real', I'll be all over it!
10. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewellery, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
Clothes- a good pair of jeans!
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
I just use whitening toothpaste at the moment, but I'd like to try Crest strips sometime! I've tried this set where you put this gel into a mould that go on your teeth, then you have a blue light that you put over the top. It goes something like that. It didn't work!!
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I pluck them, it's just quicker and easier. Sometimes I wax them though, just rarely.
13. What do you use to contour?
I don't contour all the time, but when I do, I use an ELF bronzer.
14. False lashes, or natural?
Natural, but I do love falsies when I can be bothered to put them on.
15. Favourite makeup brand?
If I had to pick one...Rimmel!
16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
The pencil I use is actually a gel liner, and it's amazing for the upper lashline and waterline. I love using liquid liner on the upper lashline too for winged liner.
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
I'm not a huge fan of lipgloss, but I do love lipstick. Obviously if I have dry lips, I'll go for chapstick. For everyday, I like to wear lipstick.
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
Pressed. When I first got into makeup, I loved cream ones!
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Concealer for my dark circles! Or mascara...hmm
20. Favourite colour?
For eyes, I love a neutral smoky eye, so browns. For lips, I think a nice pretty pink or nude is cute.
21. Favourite colour combination?
I can't choose between a dark smoky eye and nude lips, or a neutral smoky eye with pink or red lips.
22. Natural? or Dramatic? (eye makeup)
I wear quite natural eye makeup for my everyday look, but I do love a nice dramatic eye for nights out.
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality, definitely. Why spend loads on a MAC product, when something from Rimmel does exactly the same?
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so, which ones?
I love them! I actually LOVE peel-off masks, and my favourite has to be one by Montagne Jeunesse, or my one by Avon
25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
Foundation, I think. A nice, flawless complexion is brilliant.

❤ I tag YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...