Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Ins & Outs

❤ INS 

Autumn & sweater weather
I like the sun, I don't love it. So I'm happy to have Autumn weather back. Dry days with a bit of a sun, and a little breeze. I don't ask for much, do I? I'm LOVING sweater weather. Cooler days means we can break out the jumpers for a cosy feel and cute look.

Reading
There's nothing quite like snuggling down into a comfortable bed or sofa with a good book, a cup of tea and a little snack...bliss!

Hearing people's good news
I love when people have good news for me, I get excited with them and share in their joy. It's very heartwarming, and I also love sharing my good news with people.

GTA V
I can't help it. I love Grand Theft Auto, always have, always will. There are few things I like more than stealing a beautiful car, and driving around. Like a maniac, I might add. Thank God it's just a game, right?

Cats
My two cheer me up all the time, just stroll over and sit in my lap for snuggles. And...we brought a stray kitty to an animal resource place the other day. They'll neuter her and find her a new home. Second cat we've saved this year, yay!

Tea
Tea is good at any time of the day/year. Mmm!


❤ OUTS 

Spiders
Seriously, will they ever just...go? I hate them with a passion. They're so sly and they run across the room and scare me!

Staining a top you love
I stained one of my favourite blue t-shirts recently with hair dye. It's only a 'lounging around the house' t-shirt but I love it.

Awful customer service
Littlewoods, Vodafone...argh, they make me want to pull my hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...