Friday, October 18, 2013

Tag | Common White Girl

 1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
I've never actually had Starbucks. I don't there's even one in my city.
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It can take from ten minutes to an hour. It depends how much time I actually have to get ready. although, if I'm going out, I give myself a couple of hours and I use them wisely!
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
I take them everyday, but a couple of times a week. If I'm feeling really pretty, I go all out and take quite a few!
 4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
I currently have 355 followers and, wait for it... 1367 photos. Eek!
5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?
Every so often as a joke, but it's usually sarcastic, haha.
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
Of course. It would be a waste not to!
7. Are you racist?
Not at all.
8. How many tweets do you have?
25,943. Good grief! In saying that though, I've been on twitter about five years, and I went through a few phases of being obsessed with it!
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
Instagram anyday!
10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Cleaning my house, watching YouTube videos.
11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
I have loads! RhaeaEstelle, Shaaanxo, laurenbeautyy, hailedabear, leflooftv, jlovesmac1, zoella280390...and there's more!

12. How often do you do your nails?

Every 3-4 days usually.
13. Are you a shopaholic?
Definitely, and not proud of it!

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
Honestly, probably 20. I still love it...your mom's chest hair, that is! Haha
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
Too much, but I'm slowly sorting it all out.
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Sometimes, especially if I'm out for dinner.

17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Not everyday, but I'm going to start trying to because I have so much to use!
18. What are your average grades in school?
Bs I think.
19. How do you usually style your hair?
Comb it through after the shower, blowdry it and I'm good to go! It usually goes into a nice little wave, and I love it. I rarely use straighteners/curlers on my hair anymore.
20. Do you always look presentable?

If I'm going somewhere nice, I'll make the effort, but obviously not if I'm lounging around at home!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...