Monday, June 17, 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag

I did a post on this last year, but the contents of my makeup bag have changed a little since then. I still have the same bag though. I took a new picture of the bag, but accidentally deleted it, so this is the picture from last year, haha. It's from Claire's Accessories, and is very roomy! 

This is what I carry around in my makeup bag. It changes from time to time, but for the most part, you'll find the same things in there. 


So...in my makeup bag, I carry around the following items...

Essence My Base Illuminating makeup base
Avon Ideal Flawless liquid foundation in Light Pink
Maybelline SuperStay 24hr concealer
Claudia Stevens eyelash primer
W7 eyeshadow palette (bought in New Look)
Avon SuperSHOCK gel eyeliner pencil in Black
ELF blending eye brush
MAC 242 shader brush
Random fluffy brush from eBay (amazing! A dupe for MAC's 239 blending brush - I lost mine!)
Esssence I  Stage eyeshadow base
Cat mascara from eBay (review coming soon)
Rimmel Exaggerate liquid liner in black
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Rose Nude
Rimmel blush in Autumn Catwalk
ELF stipple brush
Fake MAC brush from eBay (again, amazing! I use for bronzing)
Catrice eyebrow kit
ELF eyelash curler (gem tools)
Essence bronzing matt powder 
ELF Kabuki body brush


I hope you enjoyed having a peek at what's in my makeup bag! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...