Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What's In My Bag?

I did a post on this last year, so I feel like it's time to do an updated one. I absolutely love these posts...how very nosy of me ;) but I do think they're great, because sometimes, girls will have things in their bag and you'll see it and be like 'ooh i need one of those!'. Kind of like a reminder of what you need to carry, haha. 

This is what i carry around with me...


This is my bag - it's from Littlewoods. It's the Obaby changing bag in Cottage Rose...yep, a changing bag! I absolutely love it! There's so much room in it, and it doesn't seem like a changing bag. It has all the pockets a 'normal' bag has, nothing special that would make you think it's a changing bag...besides the fact that it came with a changing mat haha


These are the 'basic' things I carry in my bag. The usual things like sunglasses and case, phone, keys, purse etc. I also have my Hello Kitty mirror, a pen, chewing gum, my passport, spare contact lenses, a bottle of water (always!), painkillers and folic acid...


These are the 'beauty' kind of things I carry with me. A nail file, anti-perspirant, earrings, tweezers, blotting paper, bracelets, body spray, Avon lipstick, Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick, lip balm, mascara from eBay (amaaaaazing!), a hair tie and bobby pins.

That's what i carry in my bag on a day-to-day basis. It seems like a lot looking at it, but it's really not. There's still loads of room in my bag...maybe i need a chihuahua? ;) just kidding haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...