Monday, June 24, 2013

Nails | Rimmel 'Green With Envy'


I'm a sucker for nail polish, and I picked this one up so long ago. It's a beautiful peacock blue/green, with a pearly-looking finish...that's the only way I can describe it! I've had it ages and it's still in perfect condition, not gloopy or thick. I love the pro-cision brush - it's quite wide so you don't need to do as many strokes to cover a nail. The nail polish itself usually lasts around 3-4 days without chipping, and that's without a topcoat! The 60 Seconds range dries really quickly (probably a bit more than 60 seconds!), which means you're less likely to dent your nails by touching something so soon after painting them. I use 2 coats to get an opaque finish. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...