Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Loves & Hates #1

If you're a regular reader of my blog (I like to think I have a couple!), you'll probably notice that I've changed it up quite a bit lately. I'm trying to 'teach myself' html, whether that's possible or not. I've spent the last few hours tweaking bits here and there, and using html. I'm becoming more and more familiar with it, so I guess that's a good thing.

I've got a list of posts that I want to do, and I really want to dedicate more time to blogging, even when June is over (I'm currently blogging every day in June). I'm starting new 'series' posts, and I'm going to make myself continue with them and keep it up. First up, is Loves & Hates. It's simple really, I tell you things I'm loving at the moment, and things I'm not loving.


Loves:
 Getting a cheque in the post! A comment I made appeared in a magazine, so I received a cheque for £25!
 Rediscovering my love for tea, after days of drinking endless cups of coffee.
 Ordering some little bits for a DIY project I'm going to do - so excited!
 I'm loving late nights with my fiance, snuggling on the couch and watching rubbish on TV.
 Candy Crush Saga! The game everyone's talking about...it's so addictive!

Hates:
 Candy Crush Saga! I know, it's a love of mine as well, but when you're stuck on a certain level for days? Not fun!
 I know spiders are "harmless", but they give me nightmares! If I see one, I squeal.
♥ Waiting. I don't think I need to say anymore!
 Losing my MAC 217 blending brush. Gutted, but I have dupes.
 Irish weather is a pet hate of mine. You can never predict what will happen next. Sun for a week, then rain/wind for days on end! Honestly, we'll probably have snow next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...