Thursday, June 20, 2013

Face of the Day | Neutral Eyes & Pink Lips

I had some things to do yesterday, so I thought I'd do a 'face of the day' post for you. I settled for neutral eyes and a pink lip - perfect! It's so easy to do and carries you through the day, with minimal touch-ups. 

      Later in the day in my casual clothes, being lazy - I always change as soon as I get in the door!

 Close up

Altogether, I am wearing - 

Avon Ideal Flawless liquid foundation in Light Pink
Maybelline 24hr Superstay concealer in light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Rose Nude
Esssence I  Stage eyeshadow base
BeautyUK eyeshadow palette (no name)
Avon SuperSHOCK gel eyeliner pencil in Black
Claudia Stevens eyelash primer
Rimmel blush in Autumn Catwalk
Catrice eyebrow kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...