Friday, June 14, 2013

My Shop | PinkBunny Designs

♥ Cute jewellery, phone cases and nails - handmade with love. Worldwide shopping! 

I created my online shop a little over a year ago. I've managed to sell quite a bit, and I'm trying to get my shop out there a little more. I'm currently selling through my PinkBunny Designs Facebook page, but I hope to have my own website soon.

Below are some of the items I sell.
I only have one of many items in stock, so if they sell, I will make more.


I don't do custom cases at the moment, but I hope to do so in the future. The cases I do make, however, are all unique, no two will ever be the same. I've sold a lot of these, and people seem to love them. There are lots of albums on the Facebook page that you can look through.

The page explains everything, and there is a list of FAQs here. If you want to ask something that hasn't been answered, message me through the page (or my personal Facebook, link is on the PinkBunny Designs Facebook page) or leave a comment on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...