Saturday, January 12, 2013

New 'Simple' purchases.

I'm a massive fan of Simple products. They're affordable, amazing and they use the purest possible ingredients in their products. I've been using Simple for a few years now, and it's by far the best skincare range I've tried. I suffer from dry skin and psoriasis, and it's safe to say i've tried a lot of skincare brands, from St Ives to Astral to Neutrogena to Nivea. I can honestly say that Simple is the best for my skin, and has made a huge difference to my skin.

I only needed a few bits but I might have got a bit carried away...oops! But what can I say? I'm a girl and I can't help it. Or at least that's my excuse!


I know, I know...you're probably looking at the photo and saying "that is a LOT of cleanser"..and I have to agree, it is a lot. BUT, I cleanse every morning before moisturising, and I use it to take off my make-up every night (i never sleep with make-up on). If I don't wear make-up that day, I still cleanse, tone and moisturise without fail every single night. Even when I'm ridiculously drunk, I do it.

I was in the pharmacy a few days ago, and I picked up a cleanser and eye make-up remover (separately). I was in the pharmacy again yesterday, and well...where there's an offer, I'm there! I picked up a special offer pack, which had a cleanser and moisturiser, for €5. Bargain! Then I came across the toner...for the price it was (around €3.55) I was better off getting the special offer pack for €5, so I did. It came with another cleanser. 

Overall in the couple of days, I spent round €15, which is amazing for what I got. They last for ages, and I'm guessing the cleansers will see me through til at least July, if not longer!

Do you use Simple products?

3 comments:

  1. Ive used simple products in the past when my skin got really sensitive but not its just got a mind of its own (combination) but they have a lovely range and it feels so gentle yet hydrating on your skin. Amazing :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one that likes them! :)

      <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I need to try that, my eye area is really sensitive too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...