Tuesday, January 08, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions!


Every single year, so many of us make New Year's resolutions...and every single year, most of us manage to break them (well...i do anyway. Usually in the first week or two!) Still, it doesn't stop me from making them every year ;) so here goes. Oh, and I know I'm over a week late..but shh!


1. Finish my Childcare course
I have days where I just want to leave because everything gets so damn stressful and too much. But..i'm determined to finish it and get a qualification at the end of it. Although I can't wait til we finish!

2. Stress less
Seriously..i stress way too much, with coursework, money and constant battles with myself. I'm going to pamper myself more often..face masks, foot spas, nails, hair. I need to relax and unwind more.

3. Lose weight and tone up
I make this 'resolution' even in the middle of the year...yet I always give up after I lose a few pounds. I lack motivation and self discipline, and I hate not having someone to do it with. This year, I have a friend from college who's doing it with me. We're determined to get in shape together this year.

4. Read more books
I absolutely love sitting down with a good book, a cup of hot cocoa and a cosy blanket..but college and Internet distractions (Facebook, Twitter & YouTube!) make it hard to sit down and actually read a book anymore. I have a few books on my 'to-read' list, and I want to get them all finished this year. I have started one, but again, distractions make it harder to just sit down and read.

5. Have a baby
If you know me well or if you're close to me, you'll know that myself and my fiancé are trying for a baby. We have been for a little while with no luck yet. Hopefully this year..


Have you made a resolutions blog post? If so, pop a link below..i'd love to see them!
And...good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Stress less and lose weight are two resolutions i can relate too.. I can't escape the stress though. Anyway love your blog sweetheart, Your gorgeous.

    xo, You're newest follower,

    Bettina

    http://bettinahearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...