Saturday, September 22, 2012

Another haul...

I know I said I'd keep everything I buy to do a collective haul, but I was pretty excited about what I bought today...more charity shop buys and some cool slippers...

 Jane Norman top for my mum...only €1!!

 White maxi skirt...looks amazing on!

 Blue & white stripe top...gorgeous with maxi skirt

 Book!

 Eyeshadows...won't be using that brush though!

 White off-the-shoulder see through top...pretty over blue & white stripe top!

 Little Miss Sunshine hoody

 MAC Humid eyeshadow...yes it's real! :) and only €1!

 Betty Boop tracksuit bottoms

And my amazing fluffy slippers from a different shop...with real feather and duckdown filling. So so comfy!

As you can tell, I love shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...