Friday, August 17, 2012

My Wales holiday! (picture heavy)

image from www.weheartit.com

Sorry I've been away for so long again - I was in Wales for a week (had a blast - walking, shopping, kayaking, walking down a mountain, bbq and getting gorgeous jewellery as a gift, hehehe) so thought I'd update you guys a little and show you some of the pictures I took. I took over 1000, so I think it's safe to say, I'm a little camera crazy...haha. But I've managed to get it down to a handful for this post.

I've got some blogposts lined up - makeup, nails, etc. But first, here are my pictures from Wales.

******


 Views of Mount Snowdon, surrounding mountains, lakes, clouds, and the journey home...

 Seagull (Snowdonia National Park)

 Chillin'

 Snowdonia National Park

 Me & my man 

  The kitchen in the place we stayed

 Fooooooooood (and my amazing new mug!)

 Squirrel cleaning his tail - RSPB Nature Reserve - Lake Vyrnwy

 Woolly jumper...haha

Waterfall

 Beddgelert, the town we stayed in

So sad :( 

 Ready for a BBQ!

 My knee after my kayak incident...

 On the bus, going to get the train up Mount Snowdon, and walk down!

 Big boobz and ready for the train!

 Excited on top of Mount Snowdon...

 And with Elijah

 Yummy food on the mountain...amazing, but could do with some gravy lol

 No biggie, just on top of a mountain...haha

 How cool?! A post with money stuck in

 Elijah making his way down the mountain

 Taking a break half way down

 Goat.
 Snowdon water!

 A well deserved treat after the long walk down...

 On the way back to Ireland the day after...

 Hahaha

 Pic n' mix...mmmn!
 Beautiful view back in Cork!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...