Sunday, July 22, 2012

Review | 'Balance Me' Wonder Eye Cream

 'Balance Me' Wonder Eye Cream

This little 7ml tube (worth £11) came free with Glamour magazine, and I was keen to try it. I love the packaging, it's so simple and easy to just throw in your bag or for travelling. I had never heard of Balance Me, but I done my research and found that it's all natural, and paraben and sulphate free.

The Balance Me website, says:

Our three-in-one naturally active eye cream is rich but not heavy and absorbs beautifully. We’ve blended Roman chamomile and skin-brightening lemon, cucumber oil and witch hazel with super hydrating hyaluronic acid, anti-oxidant spruce knot, softening and smoothing virgin coconut, rosehip and carrot oils, all to help brighten and smooth the delicate skin around your eyes.
Lightly pat and smooth around the eye area twice daily after applying our moisture-rich face cream or balancing fluid moisturiser.


******

I say:

This product is fantastic! I've been using it since the day I got it (over a week ago). It smells good, and you only need a tiny bit of cream for each eye. I have a couple of fine lines under my eyes, and this has helped to reduce them. I have dark circles too and this has definitely helped to lighten them, yay! I've been using it in the morning and at night, for over a week now and it's working already, which is amazing! Hopefully the longer I use it, the more youthful I'll look ;)

The 7ml tube is worth £11, and a 10ml tube retails for £14. It's worth it, and I will repurchase if I can get my hands on it. Definitely recommended, and I think it's one of Glamour's best freebies yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...