Friday, June 15, 2012

My first Avon order!

I had been having a really crappy morning...I was sick and the weather was just so awful, so I was pretty down in the dumps. We needed to go out to run some errands in the afternoon, and when I went to get into the passenger seat of our car, I saw that my parcel from Littlewoods was left on the seat for me! We were shocked as we had no idea the car was left open overnight...but I was excited, as I wasn't expecting the package until next week! This made me day a little better, butt the rain continued which pissed me off so much, it's so depressing...

Then my Avon lady text me to say that she was calling around with my package this evening. I was excited about that too, as I hadn't been expecting it until Tuesday! Anyway, I was so excited when I made my first order with Avon. I didn't order a lot, but I ordered enough!

Here's what I bought and how much I paid - some of them were offers!

Solutions Sensitive Botanicals Night Gentle Hydrator - I paid €3.99 (I returned an old moisturiser bottle and got it at this price instead of €10.99!)
Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Clay Mask - I paid €1.90
Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation - I paid €1.95
Avon SuperShock Eye Liner in Shimmering Sapphire - I paid €4.50
Avon Glimmerstick Chromes Eye Liner in Ultra Violet - I paid €3.00
Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown - I paid €4.00

Bringing my total to...€19.34! Money well spent I say, heehee.

******

I've included more closer-up pictures of the products here, but I will review each one as I use them.

  
 Solutions Sensitive Botanicals Night Gentle Hydrator

  Avon SuperShock Eye Liner in Shimmering Sapphire

 Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Clay Mask

  Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation

 Avon Glimmerstick Chromes Eye Liner in Ultra Violet


  Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown

 ******

Hehe I can't wait to use everything, so look forward to reviews coming up.

******

Also: does anybody else's Blogger pictures upload sideways? Mine does sometimes, it's so annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...