Friday, June 15, 2012

Dupe of the Day #1: MAC Myth (lipstick)

I remember back when I bought my first ever MAC lipstick, Myth. I was dying to get my hands on it, and I couldn't wait to try it. It cost €17.50 (bit steep, but it is MAC...and worth it)

THE PRODUCT:


MAC satin lipstick - Myth *retails for €17.50*


THE DUPE:
 
 ELF lipstick - Natural Nymph *retails for €6*
  
******

Side by side - Myth (left), Natural Nymph (right)

Swatched - Myth (left), Natural Nymph (right)

As you can see, they're very similar in colour. Natural Nymph is more creamy than Myth, but both give pretty much the same results. Both lipsticks are long-lasting.

Myth is a splurge. Available from MAC retailers or online.
Natural Nymph is a save. Available from ELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...