Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just a little update...

Bad bad blogger, I haven't updated in ages... but I have an excuse as we're in the middle of moving house, yay! It's been so hectic going from old house to new house all the time! We were going to get a removal van as we don't have much furniture but the van guys we contacted were crazily priced, so we've stuck to the car, and my mother-in-law is helping with her car too. There's not much more packing to do, but we still need to clean the old house before we leave. Hopefully, we'll have internet in the new house within a week or two, so I can get back to blogging. There's a lot of unpacking to do, but I'm actually looking forward to it. I just want everything out of the old house. When the new place is set up, I will post pictures, which I'm quite excited for!

I hope you're all doing good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...