Friday, May 04, 2012

H&M nail polish - Nail Him

I picked this up the other day and it's so amazing, probably my new favourite polish!

It cost me €3.95, amazing for the colour and quality!


It's a beautiful bright blue (makes me happy) and it has a hint of turquoise shimmer. I only noticed it when I got home. It's so pretty! One coat made it opaque for me, which I love. It means it will last longer and applies smoothly (I can imagine this stains so use a good basecoat!) I've had it on for a couple of days now and it's still fully intact. It gave a beautiful shine on it's own, but I did apply a topcoat. I just know that this will be my 'summer colour', to brighten up any outfit. It makes me feel happy when I look at it!

 1 coat, natural light

  1 coat, with flash

Love love love. Highly recommend it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...