Friday, March 30, 2012

Essence nail polish - Cool And The Gang

This is one of my favourite polishes, and as far as I can remember, I haven't done a review/picture post yet. I love Essence nail polishes as they're cheap, long lasting and they come in a good range of colours. This one is called Cool And The Gang (76).


It's a beautiful royal blue colour, and for some reason, it reminds me of France, hahaha! It's a gorgeous spring/summer colour, and I find that it looks more vibrant in the sun.


This picture was taken 4 days after I applied the polish, and you can just see it was starting to chip. It's lasted pretty long for a cheap brand. One thing I don't like is that you have to apply loads of coats to get it properly opaque. The picture above has 3 coats, and no topcoat. However, even after 3 coats, you can still see the lines of my nails. Maybe a few more coats would cover it, but I was in a rush, so 3 would have to do.

I'm sad to say that the Multi Dimension XXXL Shine nail polishes are now discontinued, but you may be able to find them on eBay... I hope they bring out a new polish of a similar colour, as I really do love it.

If you change your nail polish every day or every other day, Essence is the perfect brand for you; cheap, great colours, and pretty long lasting. If you like bright colours, this would be great for you. It adds a pop of colour to any outfit, which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...