Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tag, you're it!

I was tagged by the gorgeous Bex over at Futures, so here it is!

1) You must post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the bloggers you plan to tag
4) Tag people
5) Let them know you tagged them


12 facts about me!
Oh hey there!

1. I have 8 brothers, but I'm the only girl!
2. The only place 'abroad' I have been is Wales! Or Blackpool when my mum was pregnant with me, haha!
3. I would like to have a baby/be pregnant by the time I'm 25... In February 2013!
4. I met my fiancé on Myspace.
5. I've been engaged for over 3 years now.
6.  I've been a Westlife fan for as long as I can remember.
7. I have 4 tattoos, and plan to get more.
8. My hair has been every colour under the sun...my favourite was red.
9. I'm a makeup addict.
10. White chocolate is my weakness.
11. When I'm out, I ALWAYS drink vodka & Red Bull! Yum!
12. Britney Spears is my idol, despite her ups and downs. She's only human.

***

My questions from Bex!

[1] If you switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
As boring as it may sound, I would switch lives with my fiancé! Just to see how he puts up with me and you know, to be a man, hahaha!

[2] What three items would you save in a fire?
I would save my photos, fiancé and...my laptop?

[3] What is your biggest regret?
I don't think I have any regrets. Everything I've done has shaped me to be the person I am today. But I guess not visiting my grandparents more.

[4] If money were no object, what would be the first thing you would buy?
My dream home.

[5] Which Friends character are you most like?
I would think Phoebe! She's down to earth and so funny, and people always say I'm both!

[6] What do you like most about yourself?
I actually like my sense of humour. I have a dirty sense of humour, which I love when people get!

[7] If you had a time machine, where would you go first?
I think I would go back to around a year ago now, and change something that happened. 

[8] What is your favourite takeaway?
Does McDonald's count as takeaway? Hahaha! If not...Chinese!

[9] What is your dream job?
I'm not 100% sure...maybe something in makeup.

[10] Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I would say I'm a little bit of an introvert when you meet me first...After an hour, I'm an extrovert, haha!

[11] Who is your favourite author and what is your favourite book?
Lindsey Kelk...and any of the 'I Heart...' series!

[12] Name your most loved item (fashion, beauty, book, whatever...)
My fiancé? Or photos. Or my laptop. Or Blackberry. Or GHD. 


I tag:
Anca at Coralista
Helen at PIERRe le cat


My questions to you...
1. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be (if anything)?
2. If you won £1,000,000, name 5 things would you buy first.
3. If you had a little boy, what would you name him?
4. Favourite movie?
5. Who is the person that means the most to you?
6. Which celebrity has had the biggest impact on your life?
7. Do you have tattoos, and if so, what?
8. What is the last movie/book/tv show that made you cry?
9. Favourite memory from childhood?
10. If you could only have one last meal, what would it be?
11. Current favourite song?
12. If you HAD to change your name, what name would you pick and why?

Tag, you're it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me, you're incredibly sweet!
    Ps. McDonald's totally counts as takeaway, I mean...it HAS to :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. And it definitely must count!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...