Sunday, February 19, 2012

L'Oréal Elvive Full Restore 5 - 60 Second Saviour review

I picked up this intensive conditioner from Boots when I went shopping on my birthday. It was reduced from over €7 to around €4.29. I was getting my hair cut the next day, so I thought, why not treat my hair altogether?


The packaging states that the conditioner is a solution for weak, limp, lifeless, dull and straw-like hair. From the first application, the formula (enriched with pro-keratin and ceramide) infuses onto the hair cuticle, cell by cell, reinforcing and replenishing the hair. It works instantly, which is great if you're in a rush. Throw it on your hair, rinse and you're good to go. It's 'weightless', so it doesn't feel heavy on your hair.

I use it every time I wash my hair (every second/third day). I'm not sure if that's bad as it's an intensive conditioner, but it works for me. I've used it quite a few times since I bought it...and I love it! It's given a huge lift to my hair. It's so much more manageable, softer, shinier and it's got more life than usual. I find that when I blow dry my hair, it's more 'bouncy' than usual, which I love. If your hair is in need of some TLC, this will be your saviour as the packaging states!

I will repurchase this, although at the usual price of €7, I would use it once a week, not every time I wash my hair. Totally worth the money, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...