Saturday, February 11, 2012

ELF haul and Mystery Bag!

I made a little order with ELF the other day, and got a free mystery bag and shipping when I entered a code. I spent a minimum of €12 to receive the bag and free shipping. I needed a new powder brush and some lashes, so I thought, why not?

Here's what I bought...

Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Cool
Nail Polish in Purple Please
6 pc Eyeshadow Set in Smoky
Dramatic Lash Kit in black
Studio Powder brush


This is what the nail polish looks like...pretty, but I think it looks more maroon than purple! 

My mystery bag came with this...


Gem tools - Tool kit (purple)
Shimmer Pencil in Plum Passion
(I already have the same pencil from a previous mystery bag, but its amazing, so I'll definitely use it!)


So sparkly! The tweezers and eyelash curlers are, without a doubt, THE BEST I've ever used!

When there's another mystery offer, I definitely recommend that you make an order to get one, they're amazing! I should have swatches and reviews up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...