Sunday, February 26, 2012

11 Questions Tag

I was tagged by Tiffeny over at Just Tiffeny to do this tag. As I have already done this tag (but with 12 questions!), I'm just going to answer the questions and not tag people. Let's go!

11 questions from Tiffeny

What has been the best day of your life?

I would say either the day I met my man in person, or the day he proposed to me. Both were amazing!

What is your favourite perfume ever?

It has to be Armani code. I can't even describe it, it's just delicious!

What are you scared of?

Spiders, daddy-long-legs, moths, butterflies (beautiful, but creepy!)

If you could have a special power for 24 hours, what would it be?

I think it would be pretty cool to be invisible!

Do you believe in angels?

Yes!

What qualities do you look for in a friend?

Someone's who's sweet, kind, caring, won't stab me in the back, and one that will be there for me.

If you could only use either eyeliner or mascara again, which would you pick?

This is hard as I LOVE both. I'd go for mascara though, it really opens my eyes.

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Wow, okay I have loads! I think one would be when people turn the light on when I'm sleeping, and I wake up like o.O

Who are your favourite band?

Westlife, without a shadow of a doubt!

Do you drink alcohol?

On occasion. I rarely go out, but when I do, I like to enjoy myself.

How many nail polishes do you own?

I own around... wait for it...  125. Addicted.


Thanks for tagging me, Tiffeny!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...