Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ELF Powder Brush review

I had heard some amazing reviews about this brush and had to try it for myself. My normal powder brush is pretty scratchy, which is awful for my (already dry) skin as I suffer from psoriasis... So I needed a new one! I recently placed an order with ELF and this brush (from the Studio line) was part of my order. I couldn't wait to try it, and luckily, it arrived just as I was about to do my makeup!

This is what the brush looks like: 

It has a flat top, and the bristles are soft, yet dense, and give me a perfectly flawless finish to my makeup. I use it with my power foundation to set the liquid. Then, apply my powder blush with a different brush, but if I go a little overboard with the blush, I use this powder brush to blend it out, and buff away harsh edges. It's just amazing, and it only cost €4/£3.50/$3 which is freakin' amazing if you ask me!

I've heard it works wonders with liquid foundation, blush and bronzer too, so I'll have to try it! It hasn't shed yet, and I know it's pretty early to tell if it will or not, but I really don't think it will.

This brush will DEFINITELY be a repurchase for me, maybe I'll buy 2 or 3 next time I place an order with ELF. Definitely one of my favourite brushes ever, and you can't beat the price!

Personal rating (out of 5 stars): 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...