Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ELF 6pc Eyeshadow Set (Natural) - Pics, swatches & review

A couple of days ago, I posted about an ELF haul, and promised to post more pictures, and swatches of what I bought! Here they are...


6pc Eyeshadow Set in Natural

As you can see from the swatches, these colours are absolutely perfect if you're just getting into makeup, as the colours are not really 'in your face'. They're perfect for a brown smoky eye, or just a very natural look. The top centre colour is barely there, and I think it's perfect as a highlight! I love this little palette! I've tried the brown (top right) on my eyebrows too, over the gel in my eyebrow kit. Definitely recommend this!

Personal rating (out of 5 stars): 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...