Monday, November 07, 2011

Review: Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara

I was in Boots a few days ago, and picked up some beauty bits. One of the items I purchased was the ScandalEyes mascara by Rimmel. I like Rimmel mascaras, and the bright orange tube of ScandalEyes really caught my eye as it stood out a mile; it's so pretty!

Here are just some snippets of what Rimmel say about their mascara:


"take your lashes to the next level"
"brand new oversized brush and innovative formula"
"say hello to lashes you never knew you had"
"shaped, plumped, and exaggerated to perfection"
"be part of the lash revolution"
"new MaxDensity brush, 50% larger and thicker"
"covers your lashes with attention – from corner to corner"
"bristles now flex in to deposit mascara and out to comb through clumps"
"volume will scream"
"scandalous eye opening volume"
"Watch false lashes become a thing of the past"
"this revolution has 3x the collagen for plumper, sculpted lashes"
"3x the keratin for strong and healthy lashes"
"3x the attitude to guarantee scandalous behaviour"
"for lashes so luscious it’s almost criminal"


First of all, the tube is actually quite big, which gave me the feeling that the mascara would make my lashes big! I really love the brush, it's MASSIVE, which means it coats all lashes, corner to corner!


I've inserted some pictures of my eyes before and after applying the mascara. I've taken pictures from a few different angles, so you can see for yourself, the difference it makes...

BEFORE

AFTER




Obviously, the eye on the right has no mascara, but the eye on the left has mascara on


As you can see, ScandalEyes makes a HUGE difference to my eyes. I wore it today and I was asked if I was wearing false lashes. I LOVE this mascara so much. I apply a few coats and I find it really coats every lash, plumps up my lashes and gives extreme volume AND length! you can build it up until you get your desire result.

Right now, you can buy it for £4.99, saving £2.00, and it's worth every penny! As far as I know, it only comes in BLACK, which is fine for me, as I love dark, dramatic lashes! It doesn't make my lashes clump at all, which is amazing. One bad thing I will say, is that it takes quite a few seconds to dry. I suppose it's good if you want to build the mascara up a lot, but if not, just give it a little time to dry. Other than that, I really can't fault it!

Amazing product, and I will definitely repurchase!

Personal rating (out of 5 stars):


I had to minus half a star for the drying, but I LOVE this mascara!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh this looks really good, makes your eyes super hot!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...