Sunday, November 06, 2011

'Mood' Tag!

I came across this tag post on Emma-Louise's blog, From Fallen Angel to Yummy Mummy, and I thought it was cool, so I decided to do it! :)


1. Mood: I'm really not sure how I feel actually... Today has been an eventful day, to say the least. I suppose I'm pretty happy that Johnny is gone from the X-Factor!

2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be? Oh... Captain Americas! So cheesy, when I could have Indian or Italian etc, but Captain Americas. I'm easy ;)

3. Do you have any siblings? Yep, I have 8 brothers and I'm the only girl. YOU try living with that many men :P

4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you? I don't have any pets right now... but if I did, obviously they'd tell everyone I'm so good and that I love them, haha!

5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head? I think I tend to follow my head more, but I really need to stop and learn to follow my heart more often.

6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist? Westlife - Flying Without Wings, Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire, David Gray - This Year's Love.

7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular? Yep, I have my name in lights ;) lol, I wish! I appeared in 2 newspapers years ago with my family, because we left the city to move to the country. And I've had a beauty question (and my pic - CRINGE!!) in That's Life magazine, years ago! I had a view on a story in That's Life, earlier this year. I've had a Men Overheard in More Magazine and, wait for it...... Position of the week!! I have a picture of Brian McFadden. A picture of Shane Filan with his autograph. I've had quite a few celebrities tweet me... Is that enough? Damn, I think I'm an A-lister!


8. Your favorite place for dessert? Oh god. there's a Mexican restaurant near me, and they have a GORGOEUS dessert, called the Aztec. It's 3 scoops of ice cream, with warm chocolate syrup, and hazelnuts (i think) crushed on top. *drool* I really want it now.



9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen? I don't get scared that easily, to be honest. But the Blair Witch Project made me jump a little. Shh, I watched it alone! :P


10. Weekly goals: Start Christmas shopping, hospital appointment with my fiancé, seriously clean!!


I tag YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...