Sunday, November 27, 2011

How Much Is Your Face Worth?

I came across this post on Rachel's blog and I had to give it a go. I'm curious as to how much I spend on my makeup etc.


Face

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser - €4.25
Maybelline 24hr Superstay concealer - €8.99
Maybelline 24hr Superstay foundation - €13.99
Elf Studio Blush (Fuchsia Fusion) - €4.00

 Eyes

Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara in Black - €8.55
Gosh Velvet Touch eyeliner in Black Ink - €7.99

Lips

Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in 006 Pink Blush - €6.00 (average)


Total cost of my face:  €53.77!
(I am so worth it!)

I love my makeup and honestly, I thought it would be more than that so I'm quite pleased!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh yours isn't too high either :) you use some fab products too!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...